ECS Resource Group are currently working in partnership with a global managed service provider who's end client is in the Education sector. We are assisting them with the search for an AV Technician on a contract basis. The successful candidate will be working alongside the AV Technician Team to deliver onsite IT support.
The scope of the role will include:
- Prepare equipment for installation
- Oversee installation tasks
- Assisting the Facilities Assistants with 1st line support by performing routine checks
- Providing 2nd line technical support for a varied range of Audio Visual and IT needs.
Skills & experience required:
- Experience of installing AV & IT hardware and software, including configuration, diagnosing and resolving problems
- An ability to maintain, service, fault diagnose, including the test and repair of audio-visual equipment to at least 2nd line
- Ability to provide advice and guidance to staff
- Experience of providing general IT support
- Experience of working in a technical support role within education, conferencing or hospitality environment (highly desirable)
Location - Leeds
Contract - Inside of IR35
Further job details available upon application.
ECS Resource Group are an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information please click the following link: https://(url removed)/work/equal-opportunities-employer
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://(url removed)/work/flexible-application-process