Our client provides fantastic opportunities to store managers. Their leadership roles offer invaluable training and development in the retail world, and you will be given all the tools you need to progress your career.
Our client encourages you to develop your own leadership style in the role, as they don't just want to build high performing teams, they're passionate about it. What you'll do
What you'll need
- Completing regular and yearly performance reviews for the team. Ensuring they are set clear targets, and training and development needs are identified
- Recruiting, managing and developing a retail team to achieve outstanding results
- Consistently be a role model for your team to inspire and motivate them and set standards of excellent service
- Ensure the team are trained in all duties, and direct the team to ensure tasks are completed efficiently and within deadlines
- Ability to plan and prioritise key tasks and has high commitment to business excellence in this fast-paced environment
- Deliver a high energy, motivated team who are passionate about going the extra mile and will provide responsive, efficient and friendly customer service
- Execute a clearly defined operating plan to maximise sales, stock and service results, and to ensure that the customer proposition is delivered in store
- Ensures all process and procedures are adhered to and all compliance is managed professionally
- Set and implement goals and tasks to ensure the team are best placed to deliver an effective service, stock management and customer flow
Why our client
- Positive attitude, energetic and love the excitement of working in a high-performance volume retailer
- Experience as a Manager/Leader within a fast-paced Retail or Hospitality sectors is essential
- Pro-active and solution focused approach with a natural charisma when leading a team
- Strong communicator who can work at pace and make clear decisions
- A keen desire to learn and develop with a "genuine" passion for high retail standards
- The ability to approach problems confidently and resolve them with clear direction
- Open to travelling within a 45-minute radius of your home location, and be open to other locally commutable stores
This is an exciting time to join as a Store Manager, with new stores opening all the time and a growing global presence. They want to celebrate everyone's achievements and you'll be rewarded for yours, with a market leading package including:
A bit about us
- 25 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
- Lifestyle benefits
- Health & Family benefits
- Wellbeing programme
- Training and development
- Future opportunities
This role is being managed by McCarthy Recruitment. We are committed to providing a professional and one-to-one service to both you and the employer.
We specialise in the Retail and Supermarkets sector, and we regularly recruit for the following positions: Store Manager; Deputy Manager; Lead Manager; Senior Manager; Trading Manager; Area Manager; Branch Manager; Commercial Manager.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
By applying for this role, you are explicitly consenting for McCarthy Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. And your details will be added to our holding database. We process certain personal information about you for our legitimate business interests to identify and contact suitable candidates about positions that may be relevant to them.