· Global psychometric evaluation testing specialists
· Marketing Manager - to drive demand globally
· Work with regional sales and marketing teams to run campaigns
· End to end multi-channel marketing role
· Company going through exciting growth
· Impressive marketing function where you can learn and develop your career
The role of Marketing Manager:
The Marketing Program Manager will work with the Director of Demand Generation and the wider demand gen team to create, build, improve and report on global lead generation programs to drive demand and deliver sales pipeline across our target market and client accounts.
You are not alone in this task, and you will be able to work with a sizeable marketing function, split in to specialisms (see below), to help you create best-in-class demand generation programmes.
Marketing Automation, Paid Media, Field Marketing, Content Marketing, Creative Team, Digital Team - SEO/Website, Product Marketing, Channel Marketing, Marketing Operations and Analytics.
You will be targeting HR Decision Makers globally with products with an average deal size of £3,500 and sales cycle of 1-3 months.
Day to day responsibilities of the Marketing Manager include:
· Working with the wider marketing teams (Content, Field, Product Marketing, Digital and Ops) to collaborate and integrate demand generation programmes to support new business growth
· Own the UK market for all demand generation activity - strategy and execution
· In close alignment with regional field marketing and sales, the Marketing Program Manager will track and measure the campaign success metrics of each program, reporting back and improve performance as required.
· Campaigns will cover inbound and outbound activity - knowledge of all channels essential so can brief the teams and deliver integrated campaigns
· Developing and executing marketing programs to drive lead generation and sales pipeline collaborating with cross functional teams, including global and field marketing and sales teams on planning and execution.
· Tracking and reporting the performance of all programs against monthly and annual goals proposing solutions to improve performance as required.
· Working collaboratively with marketing and sales teams to ensure success of programs. Include regular communications on upcoming actions and deliverables.
To be considered for this role you will have:
· Demand and lead generation campaign experience
· Experience of using Marketing Automation solutions
· Experience using CRM solutions
· Excellent stakeholder management experience
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
· Managed multiple marketing projects at any one time
· Strong business commercial and analytical orientation
· Flexibility to adapt in a high growth/high performance organisation undergoing rapid expansion globally
With 40 years' experience, our client are a global leader in psychometric assessments and testing. They are entering an exciting period of growth due to the recent launch of new solutions to help companies recruit, retain and develop the right individuals.
The company have around 500 employees split across several geographic locations, with HQ sitting in the UK.
The package for the Marketing Manager:
· £45.000 - £55,000
Location: The position of Marketing Manager is a remote-first role, with office space based in Buckinghamshire or Central London to allow for fully flexible (office and remote) working options.
BMS Marketing Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.