As one of the fastest growing agencies in the UK, Prospero are looking for a dedicated, reliable and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join a secondary school in Herefordshire.
We are currently working with a secondary school in Herefordshire who are seeking a Teaching Assistant to start a fixed term contract with the possibility of permanency for the right candidate.
* Location - Herefordshire
* Position - Teaching Assistant
* Type of work - Teaching Assistant
* Contract or position start date - ASAP
* Duration / Likely Duration - 6 Months
* Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) - Temporary
* Full time/part time - Full time
* Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £66.90
* Hours - 8:30 am - 3:30pm, plus parents evenings
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
*Education Workforce Council (EWC) Membership
*Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (we can assist)
*Experience as a support worker or teaching assistant
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
*Hold Right to Work in the UK
*Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
*Provide two professional child related references
To register your interest in becoming a Teaching Assistant with Prospero in the Herefordshire area please send your CV to (url removed) or call (phone number removed).
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
*Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
*In-house Training and Development Team