I'm working with a leading FTSE listed bank based in London looking for a Financial Reporting Manager to join their team. They are hiring a Financial Reporting Manager to cover for someone on Mat Leave for 12 months, and are looking for this person to start in mid/end of January.
You will work very closely with the FP&A Manager, the Operational Finance team & the Senior Financial Reporting Manager to produce internal and external reports as well as being quite hands on with Analysis and providing necessary coaching and development of their direct reports.
- Review consolidated quarterly FINREP
- Take ownership of intercompany dividends and interest free funding calculations
- Assist in the production of monthly bank consolidations
- Produce high quality interim and year-end financial reports
- Be a SME for IFRS 16
- Respond to queries raised by key stakeholders, including Group, FP&A, divisional finance teams, Credit
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with roughly 2 years post qualified experience
- Currently working in or come from an Audit environment
- Experience working with Financial Institutions, ideals Banks
- An IFRS 9 & 15 specialist
They are a brilliant employer and look after the staff they have well. There is lots of internal mobility and promotion opportunities across the whole finance function for the right person.
The Finance Manager is paying £65,000 - £72,000 + bonus + benefits
For immediate consideration or to find out more information about this role, please contact Harry Coleman at Trace Recruitment.