Consumer Additions are working with a global FMCG business who are looking to recruit a Financial Accounting Manager in to their team. Headquartered in West London with a flexible WFH policy, you will be part of a key division for the business.
- Lead daily accounting tasks with focus on tax and payments
- Manage monthly, half-year and annual closing in a timely manner, in accordance to Group
- Prepare annual stat closing including external audit
- Build strong financial control processes at for division, factoring group strategy and optimising reporting tools
- Tax and transfer pricing management
- Contribute to financial planning - Capex & Cash plan & Budgets
- ACA/ ACCA Qualified or International equivalent
- Strong knowledge of UK Accounting & Tax laws - UK GAAP, IFRS
- Experience with Annual Statutory closing - Internally or from Audit
- Strong organisation, prioritisation and communication skills
- SAP and FMCG/ Consumer exposure a benefit
In applying for this vacancy, you accept that your data will be processed by Consumer Additions. We take great care looking after your personal data and more information about this can be found here https://www.consumeradditions.com/privacy-policy/. In the meantime, make sure you are following us on Linkedin.