Next Ventures are a successful and rapidly growing technology recruitment specialist headquartered in London and seven international offices.
To support the growth of the business, the Management Accountant role will be responsible for producing the company's financial reports including board pack and key management information.
You will be working from prestigious 7th floor London head office, just 100 meters form Barbican tube station.Key responsibilities with include but not limited to:
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
- Month end reporting, commentary and analysis
- Review and preparation of Balance sheet reconciliations
- KPI reporting
- Intercompany reconciliation
- Cash management and Treasury forecasting
- Key involvement in budgeting and forecasting
- Aged debtor and creditor analysis
- Assisting with annual audit and statutory accounts preparation
- Assisting with tax planning
- Professional qualification (ACCA / CIMA / ACA)
- Attention to detail
- Strong excel knowledge
- Strong general ledger knowledge
- SQL / VBA knowledge would be beneficial but not essential
- Recruitment experience desirable
If you feel your experience and qualifications meet our requirements and are eager to progress your career in a dynamic and successful recruitment business, please contact us.
To find out more contact our Head of Talent Acquisition Michael Herz on: