Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!Job DescriptionThe Opportunity:
The Sr. Internal Auditor will be a key member of Adobe's Risk Advisory Assurance Services (RAAS) team. The candidate will participate in all aspects of planning, performing, and executing integrated audit and advisory engagements that address a mix of Sales, 3rd Party, Operational and Compliance projects.
This role cultivates effective working relationships with various functions and provides consulting and advisory services consistent with our mission to provide insights to improve the control environment and operational efficiency / scalability across Adobe's Sales Processes and Operations.What you'll Do:
Your primary responsibility is to assist in delivering key priorities for the RAAS Digital Experience BU and Sales Audit Team in the EMEA region, including:
- Participate in the risk assessment and planning discussions for EMEA's annual project plan, evaluate the company's strategic plans, major initiatives, and key risks
- Assist in all aspects of the execution and delivery of the plan by executing the projects' planning efforts and audit program, contributing to the audit objectives and project scope
- Assess the strategic, operational, compliance and financial risks and identify potential control gaps / opportunities to gain efficiencies
- Document results to management along with process improvement recommendations and prepare audit reports/presentations
- Sync up with key stakeholders quarterly on the status of action plans to ensure major risks are accurately addressed
- Meet with stakeholders regularly to understand business changes, new programs and initiatives to identify emerging risks
- Act as a trust advisor with international and corporate office management in a consultative role regarding risk mitigation and internal controls management
Travel can be up to 30% and at times with relatively short notice, requires flexible work hours, as needed.What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred; other relevant bachelor's degrees will be considered
- Professional certification such as CPA/CA, CIA, CISA or CFE is preferred
- Experience in a Big Four firm or large global public company or a combination
- Experience in software industry, sales process reviews, and data analytics is highly desirable
- Strong understanding on financial and operational processes, risk management is required
- Ability to cultivate and sustain strong business relationships with management
- Strong project management and planning skills; ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, written and presentation skills to comfortably communicate to management and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and integrity
- Ability to take direction, learn quickly, work independently, and maintain a level of professional skepticism.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.