Twenty84 has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Trade Surveillance Analyst looking for a new job in 2022. We are helping a top broker and market maker find a flexible Trade Surveillance Analyst to join their inclusive and welcoming team. This full-time position is based in London and offers a favourable salary of £55k-£65k and excellent benefits.
In this Trade Surveillance Analyst role, you will work with the Surveillance Team to assist in completing trade surveillance and related front office monitoring activities as part of the firm's compliance monitoring procedures.
Some of your trade surveillance responsibilities will include:
- Completing analysis of relevant trading activity using Microsoft Excel and/or other data analysis techniques
- Providing advice and assistance to front office staff in resolving compliance and regulatory issues arising from sales and trading activities
- Liaising and communicating with all internal stakeholders to ensure a consistent and effective risk-based approach across the trade floor
- Resolving trading issues to the satisfaction of the company and clients in compliance with regulatory obligations
To succeed in this compliance role, you will need a University Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in any discipline. You will also require 2-5+ years of experience working within a Trade Surveillance or Markets Surveillance role from either a sell-side/buy-side or regulator/exchange.
Additional requirements include:
- Good knowledge of Equities/Fixed Income
- Experience writing high quality written reports
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Great work ethic and natural problem solver
In return for your dedication and expertise, you will receive an attractive salary of £55k-£65k and excellent benefits, including a 10% non-contributory pension scheme, study support, healthcare, share schemes, and bonus.
If this Trade Surveillance Analyst job in London interests you, please apply here with Twenty84 today!