This is a fantastic opportunity for a hard working, confident, dedicated digital marketing candidate to join this award-winning, global business, one of the leaders in the performance marketing space.
Working within the fast-paced, supportive client services team which services some of the most prestigious consumer brands in the UK and also globally - this really is a great chance if you are looking to move into a position of responsibility and gain valuable experience with this forward-thinking international digital marketing business who really care for an value their employees.Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage and optimise assigned accounts to fulfil the needs of the client.
- Implement and advise on affiliate marketing concepts to optimise assigned accounts.
- Communicate regularly with assigned accounts to satisfy needs of the client.
- Manage affiliate relationships necessary for the successfully management of assigned programs.
- Assess the needs of the client and use the resources available to meet these needs wherever possible.
- Take a pro-active approach in solving issues with assigned clients, escalating issues to the appropriate team level when necessary
- Effective use of company systems to manage assigned programs.
- Work with support team to integrate programs successfully.
- Train merchants in the operation of affiliate programs in preparation for launch support handovers.
- Work independently to produce all necessary account management documentation and reporting.
- Produce regular and bespoke reports on assigned programs.
- Provide support to senior team members in the management of larger brand clients when necessary.
- Attend appropriate client and networking events to enhance client relationship development.
- Relevant client services / account management experience in a digital marketing function, ideally with some exposure or knowledge of performance marketing, or affiliate marketing
- Possess strong and professional communication (both verbal and written) and an ability to exchange information with others clearly and concisely.
- Experience across a number of online verticals (such as fashion, travel, telecoms) and knowledge of lead generation will be an advantage.
- Good standard of academic achievement (A-Level or Degree).
- Proven track record of successful client and team relationship building, including strong networking skills.
- Excellent computer literacy including advanced proficiency in MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
An amazing benefits + perks package is on offer for the successful candidate including:
- Competitive salary linked to experience and competencies
- 25 days annual leave
- Remote-first working options - you must be based in the UK
- A supportive work environment with remote working options
- Access to amazing training and development
Please apply immediately!