At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It's the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It's why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It's the aim of our "returnship" program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it's what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers' problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career.We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the fifth consecutive year. We've been recognized by Forbes as a World's Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk's Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.Job Description
We have an exciting vacancy for a Senior Customer Success Manager / Senior Account Manager. The successful candidate will join a vibrant and commercially successful business. You will work alongside senior stakeholders to resolve client issues and using data to ensure that our clients are using our suite or products to their full potential. This is a great time to join a company working at the cutting edge of the industry, with valued market leading products.
- Foster and enhance our client relationships so that customer satisfaction, growth, revenue and retention targets are met.
- Add value to each and every interaction with the client.
- Nurture relationships to gain a deep understanding of the client's needs, work with IT delivery, operations and product teams to tailor our delivery to meet those needs. Providing detailed and precise feedback to internal teams to support continuous improvement.
- Ensure Client needs are met in a way that is congruent to our product strategy and in line with Verisk values and behaviours.
- Use your experience of motor claims/IT development/Process design/leadership to ensure quality solutions are developed for our clients.
- Identify up sell and cross sell opportunities
- Use data to provide meaningful insights and recommend actions to customers/internal teams to enhance business results.
- Internally collaborate to develop the strategy for each customer account that meets both their needs and the financial and strategic goals of Verisk
- Develop strong client relationships and provide clear and frequent communications as appropriate
- Gain a deep understanding of each customer's needs to ensure their critical success factors are met
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders that impact on account performance (e.g. Service Delivery, Product) to ensure optimal performance and continuous improvement
- Action plan to correct underperformance or implement changes that drive improvements
- Identify process or performance improvement opportunities using understanding of each client's processes and the wider external end-to-end process
- Explore the white space with clients to retain business and develop opportunities
- Identify product enhancement opportunities, working with the product groups
- Encourage clients to increase their usage of Verisk Claims products using data, analysis and insight to show value
- Work with Product Teams to be the voice of the customer in terms of meeting their evolving needs
- Establish with clients their future plans with the use of the products, and how different products can help align with their strategies
- To deliver roll out of product in line with agreed plans.
- Through both an awareness of the products and services contracted with each client and the performance analysis of each account, identify upsell opportunities which would enhance or improve the clients' performance or satisfaction
- Highly numerate and excellent communicator, used to communicating at all levels throughout the organisation
- A significant track record of success in a similar account management or client relationship development role
- Outstanding relationship management and rapport building skills
- The ability to use data to influence decision-making
- Previous experience working with technology solutions to solve business problems is highly desirable
- Previous experience working in the motor insurance industry is desirable
- Strong customer focus with commercial judgement
- Relationship building (trust)
- Strategic Perspective
- Sales and persuasion
- Problem solving and Analytical
- Motivated self-starter
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Excellent written and oral communication / presentational abilities
- Organised & efficient with high attention to detail
- Capable of overcome challenges to deliver excellence
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.Consumer Privacy Notice