Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of fund managers from our global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set.
Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we've been recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the HFM EU Services Awards. We help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best - invest.
As a company, we're absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. Enfusion is where you can pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. If you're looking for a culture that is inclusive, collaborative, entrepreneurial, values diversity, fosters and rewards creative exploration, and strives to continually exceed client expectations then we're looking forward to hearing from you.
Learn more about Enfusion by visiting www.enfusion.com and apply today!
At Enfusion, the Strategic Account Manager
serves as an integral member of our client services team, working to build and maintain strong client relationships. You will facilitate these relationships by maintaining stellar client satisfaction with our products, addressing client issues, and identifying new growth opportunities for our existing clientele.What You'll Do
What You'll Need
- Build and maintain strong client relationships ensuring high levels of client satisfaction
- Proactively monitor client health and coordinate across internal teams to rapidly address client issues
- Field and remediate client escalations
- Escalate client issues to senior management
- Conduct client business reviews to collect feedback, assess client health and share updates on product roadmap & features relevant to client
- Document client profile and touchpoints within Salesforce
- Establish feedback loop between client and internal teams
- Identify opportunities to expand Enfusion's footprint within each client by mapping Enfusion products and services to client objectives
- Maintain and facilitate client references
- 5+ years of professional experience in a relationship management, customer success, strategic sales, consultancy or implementations role within an investment firm, a financial technology firm or a financial services firm
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Strong interpersonal skills are a must in this role as the daily communication with Enfusion clients and coworkers are top responsibilities
- Solid understanding of investment management workflows and operations
- Multi-Asset class knowledge in one or more of the following: Equities, Fixed Income, FX, Structured Products, Derivatives
- Extensive client facing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work collaboratively with clients as well as partners within Enfusion
Enfusion offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage (Enfusion covers 100% of the premiums for employees, spouses, domestics partners and qualified dependents); a 401(k) plan with a employer match; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave. Other perks include commuter benefits, an employee assistance program, and a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) program. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Enfusion is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Enfusion will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.