We are working with a global 100 law firm with a long-standing reputation for delivering high-quality legal advice, rooted in a deep understanding of the sectors and geographies in which our clients operate. Their global reach ensures that they are well-places to advise on complex multi-jurisdictional matters across a full range of legal disciplines.
In Manchester, they have a three partner-led team who has a particular strength in corporate finance, real-estate finance, acquisition finance and asset-based lending. The team work with a number of high-profile, household clients.
The successful candidate will:
- be a 0-5 years PQE banking lawyer.
- have experience of, and an interest in, real estate finance (both investment and development deals), corporate financings and leveraged finance transactions.
- have gained experience in a large commercial firm or in-house legal team.
- be a team player, able to forge strong working relationships with colleagues in an agile environment.
- be technically strong with a willingness to undertake both structured and on the job training; and
- have the interpersonal skills necessary for this client-facing role and be enthusiastic about business development.
The role is wide-ranging, will focus on and include:
- developing on-going relationships with an existing client base as well as pitching for new opportunities.
- developing close working relationships with colleagues as part of an international team; and
- the opportunity to be involved in the very best national and international work.
What will we offer you?
- We are a market leading, dynamic and growing global team who work together to produce outstanding results for our clients.
- We invest in our team and have a first-class training and career development programme. Our training reflects our position as a market leader in communications and sourcing. Our training will assist you to develop as a specialist with valuable sector knowledge and the ability to deliver "best in class" services.
- Early responsibility and opportunities to develop client relationships.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Christine Rodgers Wendels for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.