Senior Finance Officer£16/H37 Hours Per Week
AAT Qualification is essential.
A Senior Finance Officer is needed who will provide support to the Business Partnering Team.
- Be a technical expert within the Business Partnering team in Finance, serving Lewes and Eastbourne Councils, their companies, and their stakeholders in accordance with the Council's corporate plan, company business plans, priorities, and values.
- To act as a financial advisor to budget managers within designated areas for the efficient and effective management of specific budgets.
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to analyse financial information and keeping accurate financial records.
- Advanced management accounting skills
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure. with limited direct supervision.
- Ability to explain financial information effectively to staff with a non-financial background.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including report writing, presentation and influencing sills.
- Resourceful, organised and IT literate.
Good experience in a local authority financial environment is desirable but not essential. Good experience in accountancy environment, including budgeting, in year monitoring and end of year reporting is essential. Please attach your CV and cover letter to be considered for this role.