You will have a robust knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and hold an approved Level 2 qualification, such as NNEB, BTech diploma in Childcare, NVQ in Childcare, or equivalent.
A paediatric first aid qualification or the willingness to train is essential.
The hours of work are variable, Monday to Friday, term time only.
Tradewind Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and relevant pre-employment checks.
To express an interest in the role, simply click 'apply'
and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool Branch on for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.A little about Tradewind:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
We look forward to hearing from you.