£28,612.22pa plus guaranteed overtime of £2.5k
Our Client is currently looking for an LGV driver to join their growing team in Bristol. You must hold a valid LGV licence and be CPC qualified.
* To execute the work allocated daily.
* To carry out daily vehicle maintenance checks.
* To carry out daily vehicle safety checks and immediately notify the Transport Supervisor or the Depot Manager of any mechanical defects to their vehicle.
* To carry out skip and waste container safety checks.
* To drive safely with due regard for other road users.
* To work within Road Traffic legislation and regulations.
* To observe the Company Safety Procedures.
* To make out, issue and record transaction documents as instructed.
* To collect and account for cash sale transactions.
* To keep and maintain vehicles in a clean and tidy condition.
* To ensure that all Company premises including skip parks, vehicle parks, workshops, canteens, toilets and offices are kept in a clean and tidy condition with unwanted items disposed of in the waste bins provided.
* To undertake other duties as reasonably assigned.
* To be polite, courteous and helpful in all dealings with customers and the public at large.
* To report to the Company any L.G.V. driving offences or convictions relating to the job-holder.
* To report to the Company any other driving offences or convictions relating to the job-holder.
* To recommend changes in working practices to the Depot Manager, with a view to increasing efficiency and profitability.
* To operate the vehicle and equipment in accordance with the manufacturer's written instructions and procedures.
* To be responsible for the vehicle and crew with regard to H&S, and the wearing of correct PPE.
* Simply Health membership - cash plan against optical, dental, therapies etc. - 3 month eligibility
* Retail discount portal
* Increasing leave days with service years (up to a maximum of 28 days)*
* Pension including employer contribution (current auto-enrolment is 4% from the employee and 4% from the employer) and life assurance (1 x annual salary)
* Cycle to work scheme
42.5 hours per week plus 2.5 overtime Monday to Friday and this will include some Saturdays. You will ideally star between 4-6am and work 8.5 hours a day.
By applying for this role you give permission for Purely Recruitment to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Purely recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment