Project Manager 275227
Are you a project manager with lab experience looking for afull-time role? Siemens Healthineers is seeking a field-based Project Manager -Laboratory Diagnostics..
As a flexible and collaborative Laboratory DiagnosticsProject Manager, you will be responsible for successfully implementingprojects, meeting the requirements of solutions and products according to thecustomer contract.
In your first weeks in this Project Manager role, you canexpect to:
- Support the sales team in the bid qualificationphase
- Support project implementation cost calculationas part of the total bid offer
- Help identify potential risks (feasibility,timeline, etc.)
- Define project teams, assign responsibilitiesamong stakeholders and interface between customers, contractors and internalstakeholders
To succeed in this Laboratory Diagnostics job, you will needexperience successfully managing projects using project managementmethodologies within a hospital environment.
You will also require the following:
- Experience in immunodiagnostics, biochemistry orhaematology
- Knowledge of laboratory medicine as practised inNHS Laboratories
- Knowledge of NHSI strategy, networks and keystakeholders
- Excellent presentation, negotiation anddelegation skills
To apply for this Project Manager - Laboratory Diagnosticsopportunity, please get in touch with Siemens Healthineers today.
Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers worldwideto increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expandingprecision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving patient experienceand digitalising healthcare. We embrace and encourage different viewpoints,backgrounds, experiences and encourage our employees to be themselves andempower them to unleash their true potential. This allows diverse ideas andinclusive approaches to thrive every day.Organization:
Siemens Healthcare LimitedExperience Level:
not definedJob Type:
If you are a woman and cannot find jobs within engineering at Siemens that match your location or skill set why not join our talent community. While you're at it, why not set up job alerts to be notified of these fantastic opportunities when they become available!