Our client is a rapidly growing, fast paced, award winning technology and investment solutions business, with a magnificent open plan office near the waterfront in the vibrant city of Bristol.
The Operations department are looking to fill an Investment Administration Associate
role within the team.
The successful applicant will be reporting into the Investment Administration Team Leader and will be responsible for the day to day administration within the team.
The main responsibilities of the role will include day to day processing of items received on a daily basis within the internal set SLA's. The successful applicant will also need to provide assistance to the other sub teams of the Investment Administration team, ensuring that all work is processed and quality checked on the same day. The successful candidate will also have involvement alongside their Team Leader with process improvements and procedural changes moving forward.
This is an opportunity for somebody who is looking to move their career into the operational aspect of the business and who has a passion for process improvement and providing improved TCF outcomes for our expanding client base.Asset Transfers Team
Requirements for the role:Essential skills for the role:
- Liaising with transfer managers to arrange acquisition of funds
- Processing account transfers to other providers
- Ensuring that transfers are chased in a timely and effective manner
- Processing specie transfers in and out
- Liaising with fund managers in order to complete specie transfers in a timely manner
Desirable skills for the role:
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Well organised
- Efficient and accurate
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, results oriented
- Energetic, collaborative, and proactive
- Optimism and a 'can do' attitude
- Strength to challenge current processes and senior members of the team
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, including strong Excel knowledge
In return, you can expect the following:
- At least 6-12 months experience in a similar administration-based role
- An understanding of ISA and SIPP regulations
- Previous experience within a platform
- An understanding of FCA CASS 6, 7 and 8 rules
A competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience which will be reviewed each year, as well as a generous benefits package, including:
Non-contributory Personal Pension scheme
Substantial holiday entitlement
Life Assurance & Income protection insurance
Private health insurance
In addition, you will benefit from working in modern open plan offices in central Bristol, can join a range of social activities including payday drinks to film nights etc, and experience a commitment to employee wellbeing as well as a focus on providing career development opportunities.
Our client has a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; valuing diversity in their workforce and welcoming enquiries from everyone.