- Junior Application Support Engineer
- £20,000 to £22,500
Are you a technology graduate looking for your first role in Technology? Or maybe you're currently working in a service-desk/1st line support role. Either way, keep reading as Ronald James might have just the role for you. We're working with a power-house in the gaming industry as they look to add a Junior Application Support Engineer to their Service Delivery team. The role will be remote initially, with some office travel expected when it's safe to do so.
The focus of this role is to ensure that an exceptional level of service is provided to the companies clients, supporting a range of in-house applications and platforms. This is a great opportunity for a passionate technologist (or budding technologist) to really kick-start their career.RoleResponsibilities
On a daily basis, you can expect to do carry out a mixture of the below tasks:
- Triage tier 2 issues & incidents
- Progression and Resolution of incidents within agreed SLA
- Liaise with other teams & departments to resolve complex issues
- Escalation of any incidents you can't resolve in a timely manner.
- Identify and document missing processes, procedures and knowledge base articles
- Take initial Ownership of issues escalated from the customer service team.
- Ensure tickets are kept up to date with progress at a level they could be picked up by anyone in the team
- Provide support to production team in configuring new and existing sites.
- Testing as part of fault diagnosis
For this role, the right attitude, a passion to learn, and a genuine passion for technology are just as important as any technical skills.
You should be an effective communicator, who is confident explaining complex concepts and has some exposure to dealing with customers (internal, or external)
You will pride yourself on building effective working relationships and should have a genuine desire to build a career in tech.Process
This role will move quickly, please apply below now to avoid missing out on a great opportunity.