KS3 - KS4Location
- We offer a competitive salary that is dependent on experience and number of years in teaching.Minimum Requirements
- Qualified Teacher Status (with Maths specialism)
Bridge Education are looking to recruit a confident and enthusiastic teacher of maths able to work full time from after the Christmas break.Who are we looking for?
What you will do
- A confident qualified secondary Maths teacher.
- Experience teaching maths to KS3 and KS4 students.
- Strong subject and curriculum knowledge.
- Ability to stretch and challenge high achieving student's whilst providing scaffolding for students who are struggling.
- Professional, punctual and reliable.
Why Bridge Education?
- Plan and deliver engaging lessons.
- Formative and summative assessment of pupils' progress.
- Mark and provide feedback as per school policies.
- Effectively use the school's behaviour policy to maintain a positive learning environment
- Take on the role of form tutor - acting as a role model and pastoral support for your form.
- No payroll fees! We prefer not to use umbrella bodies and use PAYE to pay our teachers, but we are happy to give you the option of working with an umbrella body if you prefer.
- Fast and efficient service in getting you out into a school as soon as possible from the moment you register.
- Experienced consultants including former teachers and a huge amount of experience in the education recruitment world.
- Continued support; we know how exciting and empowering it can be to work in education, but we are also there to listen to you when you need to let off steam or ask advice.
- We offer a competitive daily rate of pay.
If you are interested in this role please click apply now and submit your CV and we will be in touch very soon!
Bridge Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bridge Education acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. You will receive competitive rates of pay and a dedicated consultant who will assist with any queries throughout your assignment and actively seek your next role.