Head of Product Management£70,000-80,000 + BENEFITSLOUGHBOROUGH - HYBRIDAre you passionate about product? Do you have lots of experience with the product road map and the user experience? Read on for further information about how you could contribute to a growing discount service as the Head of Product Management.THE COMPANY:
This is a Head of Product Management role for a popular discount service in the UK. This company is looking to drive the evolution of its product on the web and mobile to better meet the needs of its customers.THE ROLE:
As a Head of Product Management, you will work mainly on shaping the product management function by:
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Partnering with key stakeholders across the business.
- Driving growth through development of strategies.
- Defining and owning the product roadmap.
- Providing product leadership.
- Understanding user behaviour (through data and analytics)
A successful Head of Product Management, you will have the following skills and experience:
- A passion for product.
- Demonstrable experience in product development.
- Experience with stakeholder management.
- Line management experience.
You will receive a salary, dependent on experience. Salary is up to £80,000 On top of the salary there are some fantastic extra benefits.HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Molly Bird via the apply link on this page.