At KONE, our mission is to improve the flow of urban life. As a global leader in the lift and escalator industry, KONE provides lifts, escalators and automatic doors, as well as solutions for maintenance and modernisation to add value to buildings throughout their life cycle.
Through more effective People Flow®, we make people's journeys safe, convenient and reliable, in taller, smarter buildings.
KONE currently have an exciting job opening in our Installation department in and around the Reading, Bracknell, Maidenhead and surrounding areas.
We are looking for Lift Installation Engineers that have a strong passion for the lifts industry.
To qualify for this vacancy, we would expect you to have:
* NVQ3 in Lift Engineering
* Experience of working with Lifts
* Strong customer skills
* Good written and spoken English
* Excellent health and safety knowledge is essential for this role
We offer a range of fantastic benefits to our Lift Engineers including:
• Excellent salary available depending on experience
• Radius travel pay
• KONE offer strong and clear progression programmes with Engineers so that you can reach your full potential
• Available training - KONE have a learning tool that allows you to apply for various courses that can increase your knowledge and progression potential.
• 25 Days Holiday
• Company Pension Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Life Assurance
• Cycle to work scheme
What you should do next:
If you are interested in working for KONE in and around the Reading, Maidenhead and Bracknell areas, if you want to find out more information and if you would like to be considered for a role at KONE, please click the APPLY NOW button and send us your CV