We have the following permanent full time post:
Leisure Centre Gymnastics Delivery Coordinator
37 hours per week
Based from home
This is a national role predominately covering the Yorkshire, North West and North area
Salary range £18,700 to £22,000 per annum (dependent upon experience) + 34 days annual leave (including Bank Holiday and Company days) + 2 wellbeing days a year + weekly exercise and wellbeing hours
We are the UK's official governing body for gymnastics. We believe gymnastics has the power to amaze like no other sport and we strive to help every gymnast experience this, amazing themselves and others along the way. By working closely with our members and partners we aim to lead, support and inspire everyone in gymnastics to do amazing things.
We are looking for a Leisure Centre Gymnastics Delivery Coordinator to join our Participation team to create relationships with Leisure Centre Gymnastics providers at site level and in line with the Participation Department Strategy. The role involves the holder to create site level action plans focusing on creating new opportunities, increasing participation and improving the quality of gymnastics delivery and drive the implementation of these plans, to increase the participation opportunities in Leisure Centres.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
* To create and drive site specific annual action plans, leading to increases in participation
* Conduct regular reviews to monitor and report on the plans against set outcomes
* Build strong, positive relationships with Leisure Providers and Site Managers at local levels, understanding their delivery needs and aspirations for gymnastics
* Use data and knowledge to forward plan when workshops and orientations should be held to make most effective use of Leisure Centre staff time
* Deliver product workshops designed to familiarise deliverers with British Gymnastics Products and the activities available to Leisure centres
* Work with site managers to create pathways within local communities into gymnastics
* Through directive from the Leisure Centre Gymnastics Partnership Manager, use Gymnastics as a foundation sport to create pathways into other sports or activities within local leisure centres
* The role holder will comply with good practice in relation to data protection, confidentiality and equality
* Further details about the role can be found in the Role Profile.
The ideal individual will have/be able to demonstrate:
* A knowledge and understanding of Gymnastics in Leisure Centres and the management and delivery structure of Leisure Centres at site level
* Good communication skills, to establish meaningful business with various different stake holders. This will often require delivering presentations and workshops
* A sense of teamwork and responsibility towards achievement of the Participation Strategy and the contribution to the interventions delivered by the Leisure Centre Gymnastics Partnership Team
* The ability to both work with and influence providers to meet agreed outcomes
* Use initiative to analyse and resolve a range of problems and challenges
* A clean driving license and access to a car is essential
* Ideally live within the Yorkshire, North West or North area
How to apply
We value diversity of views and contributions and have a strong commitment to equality and inclusion. We aspire to have a workforce that is diverse and representative of all sections of society. We are particularly keen to receive applications from women, people with disabilities, people from ethnically diverse communities, people from the LQBTQ+ community because these groups are often under-represented within our workforce.
As part of our monitoring process we ask for your support in completing our Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form.
To apply for this post click 'Apply Now' to uploaded your CV and Covering Letter. Your Covering Letter needs to detail how you meet the requirements of the role (as outlined in the Role Profile). Please note your Covering Letter and CV will need to be uploaded as one document.
Closing date for applications: Midnight on Thursday 20th January 2022
Interview date: Thursday 27th January 2022
Interviews will be held virtually using Microsfot Teams
An Enhanced DBS will be required for the post
For futher details about British Gymnastics please visit our wesbite