£30,500 - £37,000 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Benefits
A leading Chelmsford hospital currently has an exciting opportunity for a qualified RGN or ODP with experience in Recovery/PACU to join their theatres team.
The Operating Department predominantly specialises in elective surgical procedures including orthopaedics, plastics, ENT and neurosurgery.
What the hospital is offering and details of this Recovery Practitioner position:
* 37.5 hours per week available on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts
* A competitive salary of £30,500 to £37,000 plus enhancements where applicable
* A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
* Free staff parking and uniforms
* A range of training, development and career development opportunities
* Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
* Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
* A private pension scheme and life assurance
* Staff assistance and support programmes
* A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Recovery Nurse/ODP, you will work in the busy theatres team, specialising in theatre disciplines of anaesthetics and recovery. You will support in the management and organisation of care, being responsible for the delivery of the highest standards of care.
What our client is looking for in a Recovery Theatre Practitioner:
* Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
* The ideal candidate will be an ALS provider (registered with the resus council UK)
* A sound knowledge of the relevant legislative and regulatory requirements and governing body reporting responsibilities of clinical departments and committed to maintaining the standards of the WHO safer surgery process
* Able to participate in continuous improvement processes in the peri-operative environment
* A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
* Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation