Enterprise - wide risk management in Bank, with focus on Credit Risk.
• Model Development - Updation of existing rating/scoring models and developing new models with change in business profile.
• Balance Sheet/ Financial Statement Analysis.
• Vetting of Credit Risk Ratings/ Scorings.
• Validation of ECL monitoring and oversight of model development.
• Conducting Back-testing of banks ECL model and co-ordinating with external auditors regarding the same.
• Enhancing the Risk data analytics and model development process across Credit Risk.
• Industry research, guiding the business function in new product lines and performance analyses from time to time.
• Working on capital requirement of the bank arising from credit risk, and efficient deployment of existing capital through risk adjusted returns.
• Basic understanding of Liquidity and Market Risk.
• Role will involve Analysing, Preparing and Presenting MI's to Bank's internal committees and other key stakeholders. • Assisting in oversight and completion of key regulatory documents and Risk Policies i.e. ICAAP/ ILAAP etc.
• Act as Subject Matter Expert across these risk disciplines and proactively drive knowledge across the bank. • Adhoc Risk Projects.
• Good understanding of Enterprise-wide risk management function in Banks with focus on Credit Risk.
• Understanding of Market and Liquidity Risk.
• Credit Risk Model/ Scoring development
• Good Understanding of IFRS 9 accounting standard from Expected Credit Loss, SICR and impairment perspective.
(Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and PRA)
• Basic understanding of Real estate finance and related loan products in UK - Buy to Let, Development, Commercial Real estate loans etc
• Risk appetite, ICAAP, ILAAP, RRP, IFRS9 and ECL
Technical Skills Required
- Should be proficient in Basic Statistics and conversant with advance statistical Concepts, Proficiency in MS - Office
Candidates having working knowledge of VBA, Programming Languages like R/ Python will be given preference
Preference will be given to candidates holding following qualifications MBA with Specialization in finance/ FRM Certification (GARP - US)/ CA
The Bank is regulated by the Prudential Regulatory Authority and the Financial Conduct Authority (together "The Regulators"). The Regulators rules require that vast majority of people employed by the Bank abide by certain standards or conduct, as under:
• Act with integrity
• Act with due skill, care and diligence
• To open and cooperative with the FCA, PRA and other regulators
• Pay due regard to the interests of customers and treat them fairly
• Observe proper standards of market conduct