£37950 per annum
Permanent opportunity in Wrexham
Shift pattern (6am-2pm/2pm-10pm)
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Free parking
* Enhanced pension contribution
* Free parking available
An exciting opportunity to work for a progressive organisation has arisen for an Electrical Engineer.
* Diagnosing and rectifying any electrical/electronic faults on equipment and distribution systems
* Calibrate and verify GMP critical control systems as well as maintain and evaluate electronic measurement and control systems.
* Carry out maintenance utilising the current planned maintenance system and advise on the drawing up and maintenance of schedules and relevant engineering documents, including making recommendations for improvements to EOP's electrical drawings, personal training records etc.
* Advising engineering supervisors of machine problems, safety issues and options to improve the efficiency of machines will be a regular occurrence.
The successfully appointed Electrical Engineer will have the following skills and abilities:
* Good electrical/electronic knowledge, both technical and regulatory (IEE regs) preferably to include industrial drive systems, measurement and control systems and PLC's.
* Be aware of, and familiar with, current electrical regulations ensuring all work complies with those regulations.
* Hold a City and Guilds or ONC equivalent with relevant experience of working within a similar environment.
* City &Guilds 17th or 18th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
Additional key skills or job titles:
Electrical Engineer, PLC's
Our client is a large company, who specialise in the manufacture and supply of generic and branded specialist products. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to work in an enriched environment which is stable in today's current climate.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position