Up to £35K Depending on experience
Reports to: Product and Commercial Director
Our client is looking for a Marketing Manager who is communication focused, has extensive events/social media/PR/Campaign strategy and research experience.
* To write, plan and schedule social media campaigns across all channels
* Creation of email marketing campaigns
* Writing and uploading blog posts
* Creation of marketing collateral, e.g., product brochures, etc.
* Customer outreach - for testimonials, reviews, etc.
* Events planning and attendance and networking
* PR and media management
* Market research both for UK and international markets
The ideal candidate will have the following marketing experience:
* Degree in marketing or business (desirable not essential)
* Strong skills in Microsoft package
* Competent with Adobe package desirable
* Ability to work within a team
* Strong communication and organisational skills
* At least 3 years' experience in a Marketing Team in a generalist role
* 9am to 5pm working hours (4pm finish on Fridays)
* Workplace pension scheme
* Onsite parking
* Training courses for relevant skills will be provided
* Friendly working environment