You will be required to install, maintain, and service the following types of systems, primarily within the London region:
* Fire Detection & Alarm systems - including multi-panel addressable systems (experience working on and commissioning the following systems would be ideal - Advanced, C-Tec, Gent, Kentec, Notifier, Morley, Protec and Ziton). All Conventional systems.
* · Intruder & Hold-up Alarm systems - including various forms of monitoring connections
* CCTV systems - IP & Analogue (must be able to configure IP addresses and carry out basic network fault finding/configuration)
* Access Control systems - Standalone and networked (Knowledge of the following would be beneficial, but not essential: Paxton, Salto, TDSi and NetAXS)
* Emergency Lighting
* Fire Extinguishers
* Gas Suppression systems
* Aspiration Systems
The following certifications would be beneficial, but not essential:
* NVQ 2882 - Providing Electronic Security and Emergency Systems
* NVQ 1853 - Electronic Security and Emergency Systems
* FIA - BS 5839 Pt 1 (Fire Alarm Design) / Pt 4 (Installation & Testing) / Pt 5 (Fire Alarm Maintenance) certifications
* NVQ 2357 - Electrical Installation OR a recognised Mains Compliance certification
* CSCS card
* IPAF / PASMA licences
Salary & Benefits
A basic salary of £27,000 - £35,000 per annum will be offered (depending on experience and qualifications). Overtime rates will also be provided. You will be given 28 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays).
A company van (Make and model TBC) and fuel card will be provided. A mobile phone, laptop and PDA will also be provided. Along with any specialist tools required.
Aside from carrying out interesting and varied work, mainly within the hospitality sector, the position will be a key role within a fast-growing business with plenty of opportunity for personal development. We are keen to provide staff as much opportunity for personal development as possible.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Reference ID: SRCLONSERENG01
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £27,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
All field engineers are provided with disposable masks and hand sanitiser