The CDE Administrator will become an integral part of the global Project Technology Solutions (PTS) Team and be responsible for supporting and configuring CDE integrated solutions for our Secure clients as well as supporting and administering existing CDE Projects. This position will have the opportunity to shape the landscape and future functionality of the CDE environment within Jacobs.
The successful applicant will require the ability to learn new CDE platforms as well as the ability to work as part of a team to deliver integrated solutions. You will work within all aspects of CDE including supporting operational and development needs within the Jacobs fully integrated CDE environment.
Being part of the Global team will provide the successful applicant with a network of support, but it is also a clear requirement of this role to be able to work independently. This role offers significant opportunity to be part of cutting-edge technologies and to work on some of the largest engineering projects in the world. This role can be based from any of our key locations including; London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Winnersh or Leeds.Responsibilities:
Skills and competencies:
- Provide end user support for Common Data Environment
- Identifying issues such as network and infrastructure and notifying the CDE Infrastructure team
- Providing support to existing Common Data Environment including implementing configuration changes.
- Capturing project requirements and setting up new Projects
- Delivering training on request
- Provide advice and guidance to Information Managers, Digital Delivery team and Document Controllers when requested.
- Setup attribute Exchange Rules for integration of Bentley, AutoCAD and Microsoft office products
- Implementing Common Data Environment365 services such as Deliverable Management and PW Web
- Microsoft Active Directory user and group management
- Collaborating and knowledge sharing with Global PTS Administration team
- Experience with Common Data Environment system administration
- Knowledge of SQL Scripts in Common Data Environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Working knowledge of engineering / CAD tools
- Awareness of Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Knowledge of BS1192, PAS1192 or ISO19650 standards will be useful.
- Competent IT skills
- Experience of working within large multidisciplinary projects and/or infrastructure clients and the configuration and application of Common Data Environment on the projects
- Good knowledge of networking, including TCP/IP and Microsoft Active Directory
- A motivated team player to work as part of the team
- Able and willing to become SC cleared in accordance with UK security vetting
- Ability to solve complex problems and openness in sharing your knowledge and thinking with others
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize when under pressure
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally
- Excellent client service skills
We clear the way for inventive thinking so you have the support, means and space to deliver the boldest solutions for the extraordinary and every day. Jacobs. A world where you can. Our Culture:
We're invested in you and your success. Our values stand on a foundation of safety, integrity, inclusion and diversity. We put people at the heart of our business and we truly believe that by supporting one another through our culture of caring, we all succeed. We value positive mental health and a sense of belonging for all employees.
We aim to make inclusion and diversity core attributes of our identity, embedded in all our employment and business practices in all locations. We know that if we are inclusive, we're more connected, and if we are diverse, we're more creative.
Jacobs partners with VERCIDA to help us attract and retain diverse talent. For greater online accessibility please visit www.vercida.co.uk to view and access our roles.
As a Disability Confident employer, we will interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a vacancy. We welcome applications from candidates who are seeking flexible working and from those who may not meet all the listed requirements for a role. #corpitjobs