A key component of any firm's digital transformation is using data and technology to deliver services in a new way that adds value rapidly to the customer and the company. This could either be delivering an existing service in a better way ( automation) or creating a new offering ( augmentation ). With a seeming abundance of opportunities, the challenge is understanding the business opportunity and scaling the best ideas fast. This means incubating new solutions fast and communicating about these new solutions to users and customers. We are looking for a Product Manager to lead the development of existing and emerging digital products within Jacobs.
The Product Manager will lead the development of a new platform which comprises dynamic dashboards, leveraging our innovative data mesh strategy, data model, data workflows and analytical technologies to support our new Programme Management services. Whilst the role will sit within the Digital team, the holder will work hand in glove with a range of business unit stakeholders across Jacobs as well as working closely and overseeing development of the product with colleagues in the technical team.
This is a key role driving the evolution of our product management function and development of a key growth product which is expected to have growth opportunities both in the UK and globally.
- At least 10 years' experience in product management and product development, ideally within the B2B, engineering space and digital solution development
- Experience working with range of stakeholders in the product development process
- Excellent knowledge of SCRUM/ Agile/ lean start-up methodologies
- Experience of working in a corporate incubation environment would be desirable
- Highly organized, with close attention to detail and excellent project management skills
- Must have experience within process design skills; the ability to define and execute a new process from scratch
- Has built multiple successful customer journeys before, working closely with Designers and Front-end developers
- Experience of programme or project management / construction management area highly desirable.
- Experience of developing workflow / internal customer process improvement digital products
- Experience of working in an international environment
We clear the way for inventive thinking so you have the support, means and space to deliver the boldest solutions for the extraordinary and every day. Jacobs. A world where you can. Our Culture
We're invested in you and your success. Our values stand on a foundation of safety, integrity, inclusion and diversity. We put people at the heart of our business and we truly believe that by supporting one another through our culture of caring, we all succeed. We value positive mental health and a sense of belonging for all employees.
We aim to make inclusion and diversity core attributes of our identity, embedded in all our employment and business practices in all locations. We know that if we are inclusive, we're more connected, and if we are diverse, we're more creative.
Jacobs partners with VERCIDA to help us attract and retain diverse talent. For greater online accessibility please visit www.vercida.co.uk to view and access our roles.
Successful candidates will be asked to complete a Baseline Personnel Security Standard Pre-Employment check and will be required to undergo various checks including: Identity, Right to Work; Employment/Education History and Criminal Record. If you are unable to meet this and any associated criteria, then your employment may be delayed or rejected.