Jacobs Digital exists alongside this extensive portfolio of projects working with major clients across all sectors. Digital is responsible for incubating, building and running new products and solutions for our customers - meaning you are joining a team of fast-moving problem solvers working on varied and interesting challenges.
We are looking for a dynamic Business Analyst to lead and be accountable for the definition of the analysis approach for large transformational programs working in a dynamic, agile, collaborative environment. The role works with product leads and business representatives to shape change programs and prepare for mobilising of resources.
You will be an experienced analyst who can interpret and baseline user requirements and user stories across a diverse range of internal and external clients and stakeholders in the Civil Engineering industry. Liaising with the Product Managers and Technical leads in the IT factory to inform development sprints and plan efficient Agile Development.
This will be a key role in the new Digital department in Jacobs to drive efficient product development Key Experience
- Experience within a software development environment
- Logical and broad-minded with scrupulous attention to detail and a desire for end to end ownership of deliverables
- Excellent listening, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop and present conclusions and recommendations to senior management
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills; ideally skills in advanced analytics techniques and statistical analysis
- Collaborative with a positive attitude, strong sense of empathy and ability to make timely decisions
- A track record of putting customers and clients at the focal point of everything they do, ensuring they get the right solution every time
- Agile methodology experience with user stories, tasks and EPICS and sprint planning activities
It would be great if you have experience within an engineering environment and can effectively understand the context of client processes and changes. Why Jacobs?
We clear the way for inventive thinking so you have the support, means and space to deliver the boldest solutions for the extraordinary and every day. Jacobs. A world where you can. Our Culture
We're invested in you and your success. Our values stand on a foundation of safety, integrity, inclusion and diversity. We put people at the heart of our business and we truly believe that by supporting one another through our culture of caring, we all succeed. We value positive mental health and a sense of belonging for all employees.
We aim to make inclusion and diversity core attributes of our identity, embedded in all our employment and business practices in all locations. We know that if we are inclusive, we're more connected, and if we are diverse, we're more creative.