Quarry Operative (Ref: 10769)
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
We have a new vacancy for a Quarry Operative to join our team at Torr Works Hardrock Quarry, Shepton Mallet.
As our Quarry Operative reporting to our Site Manager, you'll join our operational team to help run the quarry and process plant safely and efficiently. You will have the opportunity to work with both fixed and mobile plant to safely move and process materials.
What's on offer?
* Competitive Salary, plus bonus, 25 days holiday (with options to increase) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
* Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
* Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
* An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
* A highly motivated individual with drive and enthusiasm.
* Ability to work as part of a 24 hour, 7 day a week operation as required.
* We are looking for a highly motivated Quarry Operative with drive and enthusiasm to work as part of a team, being part of a 24 hour, 7 day a week operation.
* Excellent communication and team working skills.
* Good organisational skills.
* Ability to work to deadline.
* Previous experience within a similar industry.
* Experience in operation of mobile and static plant (Loading Shovel, Rigid Dump Truck).
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age