Invision are currently recruiting on behalf of a major healthcare provider who have been awarded maintenance contracts within the Peterborough region.
You will report to and work closely with the Mechanical Services Supervisor. The main responsibly of the role will be to maintain services including Electrical, Mechanical distribution systems, BMS and automation systems, nurse call and fire alarms, boilers, pressure systems, water based systems in accordance with all current electrical and mechanical Regulations in the Peterborough City Hospital and associated buildings. The role may involve being a team leader for a 4-person shift and assisting the supervisor in the day-to-day running of the Maintenance Department.
* Two years' experience working in the health sector
* Experienced with PC's including MS office applications, Word, Excel, email etc
* Ability and willingness to learn and have a "can do" attitude
* Good communication skills
* Able to carry out in depth fault finding on complex electrical and mechanical systems
* A City and Guilds of London Institute Certificate in Mechanical Engineering, maintenance, installation or equivalent.
What's in it for you?
* Basic Salary £30k - £34k per annum
* Shift Bonus - £4K
* Continued professional experience
If this job is of interest please apply today