About Heartland Care Recruitment:
Here at Heartland, we are passionate about care recruitment and believe that every role in this field is vital in making a difference. Our team of locally based specialists are here to listen to our candidates and assist them every step of the way. Our HICARE values, centred around honesty and communication, guarantee you the best possible experience when working with us. Heartland candidates also enjoy exclusive benefits including free training, complimentary uniform and CV assistance.
About the role:
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Health Care Assistants looking to work full time night shifts (39 hrs p/w) on an ongoing basis at a beautiful 43 bed Care Home. This is a unique opportunity to join the new team and take advantage of on-going training and development from the dedicated Training Manager and Lifestyle & Dementia Manager who offer everything from online training to classroom-based sessions and 1:1 mentoring.
* Personal care
* Food assistance.
* The home promotes activities for the residents and due to its substantial gardens and rural setting you will assist the residents on outdoor walks and other outdoor activities such as gardening etc, no two days are ever the same!
* Duties include assisting residents in their day-to-day tasks,
* Working closely with individuals to support them in their everyday practical and personal tasks,
* Excellent time keeping and communication skills.
* The ability to accurately follow instructions and keep records.
* Work well in a team and when under pressure.
* A minimum of 3 months working experience within an older person care setting.
* Operate with a caring, compassionate and empathetic attitude.
* Competitive pay rates
* Bespoke weekly payroll options
* Knowledgeable, locally based and friendly consultants
* Flexible working hours and patterns to suit you
* Free Mandatory Training courses
* Free additional CPD courses; including The Care Certificate
* Access to and membership of the NHS Discount Scheme and Discounts
* Refer a friend scheme - £100 for both you and your friend*
* Free workwear
* And much, much more...
*Terms and conditions apply