New year, new you? Or maybe just a new role...
We are working with a very successful manufacturing company who are looking for someone to join the team as an Accounts Payable Assistant. This is a ideal opportunity if you are looking to start and develop your career within a financial environment. The company will provide ongoing commitment to your career development and full training as part of the role.
Day to day duties will include;
- The appointed candidate will process all supplier invoices and travel expenses in the JD Edwards and SAP ERP systems, in line with the Company's Process to Pay (P2P) policy.
- Three way matching (invoice/purchase order/receipt)
- Direct input corporate invoices with approval
- E-Invoices and EDI Factory/Site Inter-action (UK / Ireland / Central Europe)
- Pro-active working with the plants to facilitate invoice matching, ensuring invoices are processed and paid within approval limits and payment terms. Travel and Expense processing
- Check travel expense claims for completeness and compliance
- Process travel expense claims using the SAP Concur system Job Requirements: In order to succeed in this role you will be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office. You will be an excellent communicator, have an aptitude for figures and meticulous attention to detail.
Requirements for applicants:
- The ability to analyse financial data and a strong desire to work within a financial background. The following skills and experience would be highly desirable for this role:
- Accounts Payable Association certification - AAT Level 1 and 2
- Recognised Financial / Business qualification at "A" level or above
- Second European Language
- Experience with finance systems such as JD Edwards and SAP with previous exposure to Sarbanes
Please note that this is an office based position.