Gas / Catering Engineer
£28,000 - £39,000 P.A + Overtime + Bonus + Van + Phone + Laptop
Our client is a market leading company that specialises in the manufacturing and supply of catering equipment all over all over the world. The company focuses and prides themselves on creating innovative solutions for their customers which makes them the best at what they do!
You will be responsible for supporting the Operations Manager in a technical capacity to deliver expected levels of service to the Region's customers and provide a technical, maintenance and repair services for a broad range of catering equipment such as dishwashers, ware-washers, ovens, mixing machines, food, and beverage preparation etc.
What's involved for the Gas / Catering Engineer...
* To carry out repairs and servicing
* Planned contract maintenance and repairs
* Warranty checks and repairs
* Installation of new equipment when required
* To correctly diagnose faults and ensure the most effective solution.
* Manage van stock effectively and to order and account for spare parts as necessary.
* Complete all associated paperwork
* Use electronic timesheets on PDA device keeping an accurate log of working time, time in transit, on and offsite.
* Attend meetings and training courses that may be required when necessary.
* Maintain good customer relations and maximising sales opportunities whenever appropriate.
What you'll need...
* Experience working in the commercial or domestic gas industry
* Relevant electrical experience (17th, 16th, 15th edition, HNC, NVQ, City and Guilds in electrics would be an advantage)
* Experience working on industrial or commercial equipment IDEAL
* Fault Finding on both electrical and gas commercial catering equipment would be ideal
* Comcat (phone number removed) preferred
Benefits for the Gas / Catering Engineer include:
* Highly competitive salary
* Enhanced company pension
* Standby Bonuses
* Monday - Friday core hours
* Overtime 1.5
* Standby weekend work 1 in 4
* 25 days + 8 bank holidays
* Life insurance
* Employee assistance and training programme
Should this Gas / Catering Engineer position be of interest then please feel free to apply within or contact one of our representatives.
Applications from outside the UK will not be considered