A multi-award winning next generation revenue intelligence platform using Artificial Intelligence to enrich data and accelerate the sales and marketing strategy for their customers. Services include B2B lead generation, data cleaning, email verification and outbound marketing delivered to a client base of 1000+ revenue teams worldwide.
They are looking for a Performance Marketing Executive to look after their most important acquisition channels across Paid Search and Paid Social. This role will also be charged with testing and optimising new channels for growth. You will report to the Global Head of Performance Marketing and will work closely with the Demand Generation and the Campaigns teams.
You will have excellent analytical skills and will be keen to understand the fundamental behaviours behind users' actions to online advertising and website behaviour. This is a dynamic role, that will require strong prioritisation and organisational skills. You will also be a strong communicator and relationship builder, working with the wider department and company to share learnings and insights.
* Managing a significant monthly paid budget across Paid Search and Paid Social, targeting EMEA and AMER.
* Optimising paid activities not just for in platform metrics, but also for full funnel metrics and ultimately revenue.
* Working closely with the Campaigns team to ensure they are following best practice relating to their activities on paid platforms, helping to maximise the effect and efficiency of their campaign plans.
* Monitoring activity daily to identify issues and rectify them quickly.
* Working across several tech platforms that enable the activity mentioned above.
* Correcting and accurately tracking all activity from paid channels.
* Regularly testing and optimising of all paid channels to ensure KPI's and targets are achieved.
You will split your time between working from their London office and working remotely.
Who Fits The Bill:
* Some experience in running and managing paid campaigns across Paid Search and Paid Social channels.
* Strong numerical skills and able handle a lot of numbers.
* Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
* Able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
* Excellent communication skills and an ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders.
* Proactive attitude.
* Aptitude for reporting, analysing numbers, and uncovering key trends and insights.
* Highly organised with outstanding attention to detail.
* Ideally 6 months working with Google Ad or LinkedIn Ads.
* Strong interest in B2B marketing.
* Understanding of online advertising.
* Familiarity with SaaS businesses.
* Strong project management ability.
* Commercial mind-set.
* Career minded, focused on Digital Marketing.
* 24 days' holiday PLUS all the usual UK public and bank holidays (if UK-based).
* Cushon pension scheme.
* Access to the company's Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured.
* Generous monthly Wellbeing Allowance.
* A remote GP service during these tricky times.
* Access to Spill - their slack integrated therapists.
* Pizza Thursdays