Expleo are seeking Automotive Exteriors Engineers to work within a globally successful automotive OEM, based in Bedfordshire, on a contract basis.
The successful Exteriors Engineers will be required to develop exterior trim parts, to meet design specifications and styling intentions including bumpers, side mouldings, spoilers, grilles, air guides and emblems.
Exteriors Engineer Responsibilities:
* Working with styling, project management, purchasing, test and manufacturing departments to take exterior trim parts from design concept to manufacture
* Evaluation and root cause analysis investigation of market concerns
* Responsibility for budget calculation and allocation of parts
Exteriors Engineer Background and Experience:
* You will ideally be degree educated
* Experience of Exteriors development within Automotive
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office systems
* Experience of NX CAD package and TeamCenter
Travel is required within the role of Exterior Trim Engineer, including travel to other sites to provide build support and styling design reviews, and also to suppliers for part inspections and technical meetings.
To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are eligible to work within the UK. We are unable to support candidates requiring sponsorship.
If you are interested in applying for the role of Automotive Exterior Engineer, or require further information, please contact:
(phone number removed)