Up to £65,000 - 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Monday - Friday (40hrs a week), Pension
About the Client:
* Our client, specialists in the Fire and Security industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Revit Technician based around the Belfast area to join their Training team on a permanent basis.
* The Revit technician is responsible for preparation and submission of planning, tender, design, construction and as constructed security systems drawings for a large multinational tech customer in Ireland.
* Work as part of a team in delivering multiple projects and tenders at any one time.
* Preparation and submission of planning, tender, design, construction and as constructed drawings in consultation with Project Manager and designers.
* Drafting of in depth security systems drawings and line diagrams.
* Detailed assessments of site information to create accurate drawings for multiple sites.
* Adhere Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental standards, policies and procedures at all places of work.
* Work to tight deadlines set out in order to keep in line with ever increasing demand.
* Attendance and input at team meetings supporting customer requirements when necessary.
* Preparation and submission of project handover files including construction drawings.
* Understand relevant security and general building regulations.
* Recognised relevant qualification.
* A proficiency of preparing drawings in REVIT and using AutoCad.
* Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office.
* Effective oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively.
* Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately.
* Strong aptitude for problem-solving.
* Ability to operate under stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
* Valid driver's license required.
* Provide structure and work within a team environment.
* Unrestricted right to work in Ireland