Our Digital unit was formed to bring together the wide array of digital skills from across the wider Jacobs business with a specific focus on commercialising solutions and leading Jacobs and our clients on their respective digital transformation journeys. Our extensive portfolio of projects involves working with major public and private sector clients across multiple markets. The team is currently experiencing unprecedented growth and is looking for a number of passionate and enthusiastic people to help us achieve our ambitious business plans, and to grow their careers with us in this fast paced and rewarding area of digital transformation.
You will support the team working with our core digital platform 'Track Record' and its suite of products. Track Record is a web-based solution, owned and developed by Jacobs. The software is delivered in conjunction with consultancy services to aid clients in maximising the value gained.
This is an exciting position for an enthusiastic and career driven individual who will be given the tools and resources to build a progressive career within the Jacobs business. We are looking for a dynamic Digital Product Delivery Lead
to collaborate with our internal and external users to ensure our proprietary products are adopted successfully and to drive business value and maximise user benefits.
You will work on multi-disciplined projects within the Civil Engineering industry and be a strong advocate for end users during the service delivery stage of a project - leading by example with your 'Think Customer' approach.
The role will require a high level of senior engagement with other OU's, delivery partners and clients. You will work alongside members of the Digital team in supporting project management to deliver better outcomes for our clients. This role would suit a person interested in end user engagement and customer service who is passionate about digital technology and data management/visualisation. The role presents opportunities for progression as the business grows and the role will likely evolve over time. Duties associated with this post will include:
- Create and harness an environment where the customer is at the centre of everything
- Clearly define what 'success' looks like for project deployments
- Lead on the product's service delivery phase across multiple projects
- Understand all aspects of the customer experience
- Collaborate with end users to maximise the value gained from product adoption
- Produce return on investments and value gained documentation
- Seek out, understand and articulate user problems
- Produce user personas and establish clear use cases
- Help the OU's achieve product margin targets
- Lead on client presentations and pilot projects
- Client facing - manage/facilitate meetings with clients
- Define and communicate value propositions
- Engage in user story development, tasks and EPICS, sprint planning activities
- Competitor analysis
- A passion for digital technology and improving data capture/management processes
- Strong data management skills
- Advanced excel user
- Strong communication skills with both internal and external clients
- Attention to detail and an ability to apply knowledge into practical schemes
- Experience and understanding of business development and opportunity management
- Ability to multitask and prioritise effectively
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Knowledge of Agile product development frameworks
- Power BI (or similar) user
Our values stand on a foundation of safety, integrity, inclusion and diversity. We put people at the heart of our business and we truly believe that by supporting one another through our culture of caring, we all succeed. We value positive mental health and a sense of belonging for all employees. Find out more about life at Jacobs.
People are Jacobs' greatest asset, and we offer a competitive package to retain and attract the best talent.
In addition to the benefits you'd expect, UK employees also receive free single medical cover and digital GP service, family friendly benefits such as enhanced parental leave pay, free membership of employee assistance and parental programmes, plus reimbursement towards relevant professional development and memberships.
We also give back to our communities through our Collectively program which incorporates matched-funding, paid volunteering time and charitable donations.
Work-life balance and flexibility is a key focus area for Jacobs. We're happy to discuss hybrid, part-time and flexible working hours, patterns and locations to suit you and our business.