Injection Moulding Setter
* Hertford, Hertfordshire
* Days (Monday to Friday) 8-hour shifts
* Salary £32,000 - £35,000 (Negotiable DOE) + Overtime available
Continued increase in demand, has resulted in further investment in new machinery and additional headcount. As a result, this leading manufacturer is now looking to recruit an experienced Injection Moulding Setter to join their busy team.
Reporting to the Mouldshop Manager, the main purpose of the role is to undertake the safe setting and conditioning of machinery, carry out tool changes, tool setting, correctly setting up ancillary equipment & troubleshooting to ensure production targets are met on time to the required standard.
Responsibilities as Injection Moulding Setter:
* Material handling
* Set Injection Moulding Machines from scratch
* Carry out tool changes
* Safely set up ancillary equipment
* Maintenance of tools & machinery to minimise downtime
* Continuous improvement activities
* TPM activities
* Process Optimisation
Experience / Qualifications required:
* Experienced Injection Moulding Setter with good technical knowledge of Injection Moulding processes
* Trouble shooting, problem solving and the complete process setup
* Able to set up associated ancillary equipment - Hot Runners, Conveyors, etc
* Must be organised and able to work in a fast-paced environment
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Job reference: 1543
How to Apply:
Contact Stuart Williams at Micron Recruitment, or simply click to apply.
Due to the sheer volume of applications, we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Micron Recruitment is working as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy