A well established and reputable supplier of clothing and accessories to high street retailers and boutiques are looking to recruit an Ecommerce Product Lister to join their busy team. Excellent career opportunity to join a friendly and ambitious company. You will be preparing spreadsheets and imagery for new listings to be uploaded into the multi-channel management software. The working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-530pm - this is an office based role. The ideal candidate will have experience in Fashion Ecommerce with strong IT skills.
* Working closely with the Ecommerce, Marketing & Photography teams.
* Ensuring a product listing has been completed against each new product.
* Responsible for creating product descriptions.
* Ensuring that product details that accompany an item are correct - colours, sizes etc.
* Liaising with photographers to ensure all product images are ready to upload to the website in time.
* Ensure that all images are correct & fit the specific direction.
* Uploading product descriptions & images in a fast-paced environment.
* Keeping the Ecommerce team updated on listed products & any issues / delays.
* Overlooking the visual merchandising aspect of the website - categories & trade.
* Amending existing listings to improve conversions by identifying/resolving issues.
* Identifying any new areas for growth including new selling channels - eBay & Amazon etc.
* Reporting on best & worst sellers online.
* Other duties as required.
* MUST have previous ecommerce working knowledge - preferably in fashion.
* Ideally have a Fashion related degree (Fashion Communications/Marketing/Promotion).
* Have strong IT skills (Photoshop, Illustrator).
* Be able to work on your own initiative & independently.
* Keen interest in fashion with commercial awareness.
* Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal).
* High attention to detail.
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis