Please note, all applications MUST also include a Cover letter, highlighting why you are interested in the role, what you would hope to get from it and what skills you would bring.
We're looking for a marketing executive to help market my clients rapidly growing marketing agency. They have grown considerably over the last few years; they have big plans and they need YOUR help.
They are 100% healthcare focused working at a B2B level and do work that makes a difference to people.
Their target audiences are pharmaceutical companies and health-based charities.
Your role would be to work with their Marketing Manager, alongside the wider C+C team, to expand current activities, deliver our marketing plan and help grow their business.
They currently run campaigns through social media, email marketing campaigns, sponsorship and industry group memberships.
• Contributes to, and helps deliver, the company's marketing strategy, working closely with the Marketing Manager, as well as the Creative and Content teams
• Working alongside creative and content teams create content for campaigns to be run across variety of channels, including the website, email marketing, events, social media and external websites (e.g. PM Live)
• Carry out campaign activities, including copywriting, scheduling, monitoring and reporting
• Maintain and update website content using the CMS
• Accurately upload and update contact information to the CRM
• Make sponsorship, exhibition and conference bookings
• Monitor and record marketing spend
• Uphold best practice working processes and standards (e.g. GDPR)
• Ensure C+C values and standards are maintained in all marketing communications
Skills experience and qualifications:
• Degree in marketing or life sciences
• CIM qualification
• Experience with a range of marketing tools, such as email marketing, CRM and CMS systems
• Experience of social media platforms
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Copywriting experience
• Budget management experience
• Understanding of GDPR
• Effective and efficient time management and organisational skills •Good attention to detail
• Team player with a professional attitude
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Experience of working in Healthcare/Pharma is not essential, but would be an advantage
Salary will be based on skill and experience. They offer competitive packages, including private healthcare for you and your family; pension; investment in your professional development; bonus birthday day off; Christmas/New Year shut down on top of annual leave; additional annual leave after 3 years' service; (and not to mention their annual free trainer giveaway!).
They operate various working models from 100% remote, hybrid and office based depending on individual and business needs and flexible working is available to all.
If you are looking for a change and want to join a company which wins awards for its culture and its investment in people, let's talk.
* Ecologi contribution
* New enhanced maternity/paternity (which people are eligible for once with us for 2 years on the 'qualifying week'- 15th week before due date. Prior to this it's Statutory mat/pat pay)
* Our Gold IIP accreditation