White Label are working exclusively with a Wakefield based Engineering Design Consultancy involved in diverse major UK and overseas projects is looking for an experienced, motivated Electrical Design Engineer who is keen to develop their career in a positive environment where talent is encouraged and growth opportunities unrivalled.
The opportunity will require candidates to be client-facing as well as being involved in the day-to-day design and management of projects. It is an exciting opportunity for an electrical design engineer to further develop their career within a leading design consultancy.
The day-to-day role is to include
* Perform the role of Project Engineer on Electrical projects within the office.
* Take lead role on electrical design, attendance at design team meetings and site meetings, and responsibility for electrical scope of project delivery.
* Report back to management on progress of current projects.
* Perform site visits and technical surveys of existing electrical installations and recommend potential solutions to improve systems or provide new solutions
* Prepare and deliver technical presentations, reports, performance specifications, purchasing specifications, etc.
* Assist with in-house fee proposals, time reporting, etc.
* Degree or HNC/HND qualified with 3 years or more experience.
* Experience in electrical design for mechanical based projects.
* Ability to present and communicate ideas with clients, architects, contractors, etc.
* Technical report writing skills.
* Competency in the standard Microsoft suite is expected and AutoCAD skills would be useful but not essential.
* A salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience.
* 33 days holiday including bank holidays.
* 37.5 hours per week.
* Pension 3 % Employer & 5% Employee.
* Opportunity to support through chartership / professional membership.
Apply for immediate consideration for this position