Hourly rate of pay £12 per hour plus private vehicle mileage allowance.
In addition, we operate a monthly attendance bonus, subject to qualifying criteria, giving the potential to earn an additional £480 per annum.
Why should you work for Fitness Superstore?
* Competitive rates of pay;
* Monthly attendance bonus;
* A fully paid 30 minutes lunch break is included in the hours above;
* Staff discount;
* Paid holidays (up to 28 days includes Public Holidays);
* Company workwear provided;
* Company toolkit provided.
Founded in 1994, Fitness Superstore is a successful retail and distribution business selling through 11 stores around the UK, telephone and website. Fitness Superstore is a destination store business, where customers travel to see and try a huge range of fitness equipment in impressive showrooms, which are the largest in the UK. As an industry leading specialist, we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding customer service experience to every customer.
We currently have an opportunity for an Installation & Service Engineer to join our team with immediate start. Your induction training will last for approximately 2 weeks and will be based at our Northampton Head Office & Distribution Centre.
This is a challenging and rewarding role where you will be travelling to customers' houses throughout the region to either install, service or repair state-of-the-art fitness equipment.
This role would suit a candidate from a "on the road" assembly & maintenance background looking to join the UK's No. 1 Fitness Equipment Retailer.
* Installation, servicing and repairs of state-of-the-art fitness equipment;
* Full training provided on induction;
* Working in residential properties and on occasions commercial premises;
* Travelling within London and bordering counties.
* Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week plus paid overtime offered.
It is essential that candidates have their own vehicle. A basic toolkit will be provided on completion of induction training.
The Ideal Candidate
* Some experience of assembling and repairing products would be an advantage, However, full training will be provided on induction;
* The ability to read engineering drawings and schematics;
* Experience working with hand tools and power tools;
* Full UK driving licence and insurance to use own vehicle for business purposes;
* Excellent customer service and communication skills;
* Confident in decision-making;
* Excellent problem-solving skills;
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team on larger installation jobs;
* Have a positive "can do" attitude, and determination to follow a job through from start to finish, and be prepared to work long days when required