Copello are partnered with a Technology and Engineering services business, recruiting for 2 Programme Managers to join their team based in Oxfordshire on a permanent basis.
The Programme Managers will be responsible for planning, co-ordinating, and supporting the management of designated projects ensuring the successful delivery of projects in line with deliverables (cost, timing etc).
Our client is looking for an experienced Programme Manager with proven experience of managing multiple programmes simultaneously.
The key responsibilities for the successful Programme Manager will include;
- Stakeholder management, a maintaining strong customer relationships as the key point of contact for the related projects
- Manage and lead the delivery of the assigned medium sized projects
- Meet the customer technical requirements, achieve programme deliverables and complete regular progress reporting
- Cost Analysis and management
- Support and mentor junior members of the Project team
A proven track record of successful project / programme delivery in a similar manufacturing environment will be highly advantageous.
Ideally, suitable candidates will be degree qualified in a relevant Engineering discipline.
To apply for this position or to find out more information, please send your CV