A growing Commercial Real Estate Operator in Central London are looking to recruit an ambitious, creative and entrepenurial spirited Marketing Manager.
You will be responsible for managing the company's marketing initiatives and growing our in-house team; the Marketing Manager uses market research and analysis to direct strategy and planning with a large emphasis on visual identity and brand awareness.
The Marketing Manager reports directly into the senior leadership team and shall take total control of their annual budget and future headcount growth.
Salary upto £45k depending on expereince - flexible working, holiday, pension, staff socails etc
Marketing Manager Job Duties:
• Set the marketing strategy for the business.
• Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
• Collaborates with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
• Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
• Works to develop cost-effective marketing plans with a tangible ROI
• Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed reports
• Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
• Balances in-house to outsourced expertise.
• Website management.
• Social media management.
• Copywriting and content management.
• Data analytics.
• PR and corporate communications.
• Visual identity and brand awareness
• Hiring and managing the performance of a more junior marketing team that can also include PR and creative staff.
• Managing the design and production of promotional materials, such as websites and brochures. Marketing Manager
Skills and Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field, Marketing Strategy, Media Channels, Client Relationships, Creativity, Adaptability, Research, Analysis, Writing, , Interpersonal Communication, Leadership, People Management, Detail-Orientated, Budgeting, Organisation, Multi-Tasking