Service Desk Engineer
£30,000 - £35,000 plus benefits including training and certifications
Key Words: IT Support, MSP, Managed Services, IT Managed Services, 1st Line, 2nd Line, 3rd Line, Service Desk, Helpdesk, Help Desk, PC, Mac, Active Directory, Cloud, Office 365, Server, Azure.
* Do you want to work for a company which listens to and values its staff, as well as offers support and training for IT certifications?
My client is a well-established IT Support company based in Camden with an excellent reputation and a loyal client base. They have a strong IT Support team, a fantastic working environment and offer their staff payment and support for IT certifications and training.
They are looking for an experienced Service Desk Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a varied and interesting role covering 1st - 3rd line support as well as technical projects. This role will give you the chance to play a key role in a growing team and gain exposure to the most up to date and a wide variety of technology.
The Service Desk Engineer Duties:
* To be part of the team responsible for all incoming client requests, triaging and attempting resolution on the majority of 1st - 3rd support requests via phone, email and remote tools all while providing an exceptional client experience
* Take the lead on a variety of upgrade / integration projects for clients, across the full lifecycle
* Build positive client relationships through exceptional client service, tenacity and the willingness to do the right thing!
* Take responsibility for and co-ordinate escalated tickets with other team members
The Service Desk Engineer Requirements:
* Experience of working for a similar MSP (IT support company / managed services provider)
* Good Windows, networking and Mac technical skills including:
* Active Directory & Group Policy management
* DNS management including MX records
* Mac OSX
* Microsoft Exchange
* Microsoft Office
* Microsoft Windows Server
* O365 & Azure
* Switches, routers & firewalls
* TCP/IP & network troubleshooting
In return, my client offers a generous basic salary (which is flexible for the right candidate), support and payment for IT training and certifications, the chance to play a key role in a growing business and the opportunity to work for a company who truly values their staff. Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!
Integral Recruitment as acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy