Commercial Delivery Executive
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: Full time (35 hours per week)
Location: Hybrid working model, based in our Head Office in Wimbledon. You will be required to come into the office approximately 2-3 days per week and working from home for the remainder of the week.
We are on the lookout for a Commercial Delivery Executive to join our Commercial Delivery team within Head Office, Wimbledon.
Reporting to a Senior Commercial Delivery Manager, as part of the Commercial Delivery team, this role will support the execution of the operational plan across key Inbound routes to market. The successful candidate will be highly collaborative and work closely with Operations to ensure BAU performance is optimised, acting as an action co-ordinator, and supporting the imbedding of change initiatives.
About the role:
- Support the delivery of sales budgets, monitoring performance against KPIs. Proactively driving performance for area of ownership.
- Provide insight into routes to market, and report monthly on performance- analysing delivery, keeping key stakeholders updated about performance and progress against key initiatives.
- Attend regular performance meetings with the operational teams.
- Work with the contact centre to ensure that conversion targets are achieved.
- Ensure operational teams have the correct products available.
- Monitor cancellation rates, and work with Operations to enhance net result through minimising cancellations.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across D&G.
- Conduct regular call listening to assess call quality and identify any areas for potential improvement from a sales perspective.
- Utilise available MI to identify trends in performance.
- Consider best practice activity from other D&G routes to market and how that could be applied.
- Create Action Plan to drive performance on relevant routes to market.
- Provide a post-launch analysis of any change implemented to highlight the impact of the change, and identify ways of further refining the activity.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Ability to build effective relationships across all levels and business functions.
- Experience in a busy, commercially focused environment.
- Track record of delivering against budget.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good business and commercial awareness.
In addition to the above, you'll also used to working in a fast paced, agile team environment, who can deliver against tight and changing deadlines and priorities. You'll be an effective team player with working knowledge of contact centre, data management, and direct marketing. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a high performing team whilst playing a crucial role within our Commercial Delivery function. You'll be encouraged to stretch and challenge yourself within a dynamic environment whilst being innovative, looking for new ways of working.
In return, we offer:
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank/public holidays, as well as an annual option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
- Training opportunities as well as clearly defined career progression
- Health cash plan - employer funded cover to enable you to claim money back on essential healthcare costs, including dental, optical, physiotherapy and many more. Cover also includes unlimited access to a 24/7 virtual GP service
- Attractive company pension scheme
- Life assurance - employer funded cover of 4x basic salary
- Dedicated online benefit portal offering access to saving and lending facilities, financial wellbeing and support services:
- Salary Finance - access to savings and borrowing through payroll
- Car Leasing - access to a carbon neutral salary sacrifice car leasing scheme, with an all-inclusive monthly cost covering all charge, taxes, insurance, repairs and maintenance on a range of brand new vehicles
- Travel Loans - interest free loans to help spread the cost of annual travel tickets
- Cycle to Work - tax efficient bike and cycling equipment worth up to £1,000
- Health & Wellbeing - discounted gym membership, online virtual workout sessions, online culinary classes
- Employee Assistance Programme - specialist advice and support on issues such as finance, relationships, illness and family issues
- Free Domestic & General protection plan - one free plan each year with access to discounted rates of up to 50% on additional plans, including referrals for family and friends
- Employee discounts - access to discounted Sky TV and broadband packages, together with a range of discounts for 100s of online and high street retailers
Domestic & General are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. We also have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
For over a hundred years, Domestic & General have been a trusted provider of aftercare for millions of domestic appliances. Today, we're the UK's leading provider of appliance breakdown protection, developing products and services to meet your needs.
We provide protection, maintenance and support for a broad range of domestic products and consumer electronics, ranging from televisions to washing machines to boilers.
We look after 23.9 million products and, through our expert service network, we repair or replace 2.9 million appliances every year*.
It's our mission to keep your world running by delivering a service that never lets you down.
Attractive company pension scheme.
Free Domestic & General protection plan - one free plan each year with access to discounted rates of up to 50% on additional plans, including referrals for family and friends.
Access to discounted Sky TV and broadband packages, together with a range of discounts for 100s of online and high street retailers.
Employer funded cover of 4x basic salary.
Cycle to work scheme
Tax efficient bike and cycling equipment worth up to £1000.
The carbon neutral Car Scheme is provided by Tusker and is the smarter way to run a car. A fixed monthly amount is taken directly from your gross salary and in return, you get to say hello to a brand new car, with no deposit.
Employee Assistance Programme
Our EAP provider 'My Healthy Advantage App' gives you access to support from qualified counsellors, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The annual entitlement is 25 days holiday, with the opportunity to buy up to one additional week per year.
Interest free loans to help spread the cost of annual travel tickets.
Health & Wellbeing
Discounted gym membership, online virtual workout sessions, online culinary classes.
Training opportunities as well as clearly defined career progression.
Health Cash Plan
D&G enrols all employees in a Health Shield health cash plan, paid for by D&G, which enables cashback (up to set limits) towards the cost of essential healthcare, including dental and optical.
Finance Loans & Savings
D&G have partnered with SalaryFinance to offer lending and saving facilities through payroll, together with financial wellbeing and support services through a dedicated online portal