Here at CareCo, we're all about making life easier for people. It gets us out of bed in the morning, and it sends us home at the end of the day knowing we've done our bit to help somebody with their day-to-day struggles.
We believe we're unique in the world of mobility because we recognise that our customers are, too. There's no one size fits all when it comes to solving a customer's mobility difficulties, so if you can think on your feet when you're presented with a problem you've never seen before, you're exactly what we're looking for.
The Difference You'll Make to CareCo...
CareCo are looking for an ambitious individual to join our dynamic Technical Administration Team.
You will be responsible for overseeing CareCo's internal and external technical processes and operations, ensuring that all admin carry out their job functions to the best of their ability.
In this new role, you will provide effective and efficient support to the Technical Team as well as creating troubleshooting guides and methods for internal & external use.
You must have excellent analytical skills, be interpersonal, logical, proactive, be understanding and have a professional attitude.
What your day to day will look like
* Overseeing the Technical Administration Team
* Creating and maintaining a development roadmap for CareCo's Technical process
* Day-to-day team holiday, Rota and admin duties
* Holding monthly 1-to-1's
* Assisting in the creation of monthly Administration Reports
* Developing and maintaining good relationships with our overseas manufacturers
* Maintaining the CareCo Warranty spreadsheet and procedure
* Collaborating with Engineering & Technical teams to identify product issues and how we can resolve them
* Providing administrative support and advice to our nationwide showrooms
* Developing resources to enhance customer experience and boost internal knowledge
* Seeking opportunities for self in ongoing personal development and actively engage with company training opportunities
A bit about you
* Articulate conversations in a formal and professional manner
* Have previous administrative experience
* Show high attention to detail
* Have a can-do attitude
* Be a team-player as well as being able to work independently
* Able to capture and analyse data to produce meaningful reports
* Passionate about delivering business values and driving continuous improvement
This role is 40-hours per week on a Monday-Friday basis.
Our brand new Headquarters is currently being built and is based in the Braintree area. We are seeking new starters who are able to join us in our new HQ come May 2022